Thursday, January 8, 2009

Taylor Swift has a new Dating Philosophy






Taylor Swift has a new Dating Philosophy! " When I find someone who fascinates me as much as my career, I’m gonna go for it" And we here at SinfulMagazine agree with her. To many break ups in hollywood, and to many girls like Britney Spears that have gone totally nuts from the Glam. Just looking at Taylor Swift, she seems to have her head a on her shoulders a little better, and she certainly takes care of the way that she looks.
Trying to figure out who Taylor Swift is? Taylor Swift is a Country Music singer song writer, and she has managed a few top 40 hit singles as well as albums. She is one her way up in the music indistry, and doing well. I think we will be seeing a lot more of her not only in country music, but also in movies and TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment